Am 23.07.2010 05:51, schrieb Walter Dnes:

   I had a similar situation.  I use one Windows app, that runs in WINE.
WINE will not build without multi-lib support on a 64-bit install.  I
ended up installing QEMU-KVM, and then a 32-bit Gentoo guest inside
that.  Having done it once, the second time would be a lot easier.  I
went with 10 gig "main" disk image, and a 2 gig swap disk image.  A
quick rundown...

Why the overhead using qemu when a chroot does the same? I use a 32bit chroot inside my no-multilib 64bit-Gentoo and that works great.

Greetings

Sebastian