Neil Bothwick writes:

> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 01:46:23 +0200, Alex Schuster wrote:
> > > Or just right click on the "K" thingy and select "menu editor".
> >
> > Yeah, it's right there in K -> Programs -> Settings, but only because
> > I put it there, with kmenuedit.
>
> Dale was referring to RIGHT clicking the K menu, which give a short
> menu that includes Menu Editor. but I think this only appears if you

> have selected the KDE-for-old-farts (AKA classic) menu layout.

Oh. I stupidly read this as 'just click right on the K thingy', meaning
'just do it', not 'use the right button'. Yes, it hast the menu editor,
even though I have the KDE-for-young-dudes menu layout active. Cool, never
did this before. Or did I? At least I know the option to switch to the old
menu style from somewhere.

        Wonko