Stroller wrote:

On 11 Aug 2010, at 19:16, Dale wrote:
Stroller wrote:

On 10 Aug 2010, at 20:22, Hazen Valliant-Saunders wrote:
Good Luck getting people to change them frequently and haveing your techs and it departments meeting complexity and length policy.

I'm pretty sure that's a trivial setting for expiration policy and a PAM plugin or option to enforce complexity.

Thing about changing passwords to often, the person forgets what the password is.

Then don't change it with frequency.

It was Mr Valliant-Saunders who seemed to be saying that that is difficult to enforce, and I was merely replying to him.

Stroller.

For some reason I missed the original of his. I still can't find it even tho it is quoted here. My reply wasn't to you but just a "general" reply. Most of my replies are "general".

Nothing aimed at you tho.

Dale

:-)  :-)