On 2010-10-01, Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerar...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Friday 01 October 2010, Al wrote:
>
>>> Cheers for your problem Al, maybe try the gentoo-alt ML to avoid all
>>> the noise but you sure reach more ppl here.
>>
>> It's also time to get more ppl interested in gentoo-alt.
>> Gentoo/Windows is more stimulant than Gentoo/BSD I guess, because it
>> sounds like the opposite side of the planet.
>
> then post on gentoo-alt or gentoo-cygwin.
>
> Gentoo-user is no place for windows questions.

For all I care, he can post windows questions here if he wants, but
posting windows questions without telling us they are windows
questions is going to be counter-productive: it's not going to produce
useful answers, and it's going to annoy people (some of whom might
actually have known the answer to the question been clearly stated).

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Hmmm ... an arrogant
                                  at               bouquet with a subtle