Upon resuming my laptop from standby, kdm's screen locker does
nothing, and /bin/login lags a lot before "Password:" comes up.
Googling has led me to think that this might be a consolekit issue, as
the syslog has "cannot create /var/lib/kdm-4.5: Permission denied"
lines, in addition to the lag going away after Alt+Sysrq+{R,S,E,I} and
reappearing after running init 3 to restart the killed processes.
The lag in console mode is kinda like this:
agetty
\- login [lag]
\-\- bash [lag]

Apart from rebooting, are there any real solutions (apart from k-9ing
the screen locker)? bugs.gentoo/295376,295799 are kinda vague.

--
Andrey "m05hbear" Vul