Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Thu, 07 Oct 2010 17:14:55 -0500, Dale wrote:

I may remove the USE flag and just see what blows up.  I may copy over
some binaries so that I can just use -k and not have to wait on the
compiles.
That won't help. If a package needed recompiling, using a binary package
that is a copy of the existing installation won't help. Unless you mean
you are going to back up your existing binary packages before removing
the flag.

Either way, this thread alone, never mind any recompile times, has
consumed far more of your resources that one tiny support library ever
will.

That's what I was going to do. Copy the binaries from packages that I am currently using to a safe place then recompile. If it failed, I was going to delete the ones with the qt3support removed and but back the ones I saved that were compiled with qt3support.

Dale

:-)  :-)