Hello,

Curiously, I just got this information, from a vendor:

eMerge is a configurable, integrated security management and access control
system that can be managed from anywhere there is a network connection and
access to a standard Internet browser.  It is based on the industry-standard
Linux operating system and requires no server or client software to be installed
because it is a browser based and managed platform. This ensures there are no
software compatibility issues with existing network equipment and computers.

Sounds familiar to our emerge and (gentoo) Linux?
Is "emerge" protected by the Gentoo Foundation?
Are they using Gentoo linux?

http://www.ieib.com/product_detail.php?productId=1267

????
James