Hi all,
I've got KDE set up in a twin head configuration with the menu/task manager thingy set for autohide on the top edge of the LHS monitor. When I move the mouse up to the top of the screen to display the task manager/kicker, as well as the menu displaying, I also get a large translucent rectangle showing. The task manager shows and it is of the depth you would expect, the height of a character plus appropriate padding, but as well as this I get this translucent rectangle showing which is about 2/3 screen depth and 2/3 screen width in size. This is displayed as long as the task manager is displayed - move the mouse away from the task manager and the task manager disappears, and so does the mystery rectangle, move the mouse back to display the task manager and the rectangle comes back.

There is a screen grab here www.wht.com.au/dodgyMenu.png. Has anyone any thoughts on how to get rid of the mystery rectangle?

        Any thoughts greatly appreciated,

                Andrew