Hi all,

I've been looking for a monitoring app that I can run on my server/gateway. The more graphical the better, I really like the looks of the graphs from ipac and grapher. But I'd like to get more details than just total interface statistics. I'd like to be able to see a graph for the total, but also a few extra graphs for watching specific ports (21, 22, 25, 80, 443, etc...). Being able to monitor procs, specific procs, and memory and stuff would be nice, but I can get that from other apps if needed.

Any suggestions/recommendations?

Thanks all,

Chris Frederick