Hi,

    Thanks for the answer. I tried to hack the ebuild too and same result. I
guess
I would have to emerge mozilla too, but I don't like the idea at all.
    Perhaps the maintainers will find a solution to get rid of mozilla.

Catalin

Michael Crute wrote:
Nope its required to run monodevelop (if you unemerge it you break monodevelop, just tried it).

-Mike