I put Gentoo on my mom's computer.  I got tired of her asking me questions
about her computer concerning the Windows OS, so I installed an OS *I* could
help her maintain, and not feel disgusted with.  Just wanted to share that...

Has anyone else out there put Gentoo on their parents computers?

-bryan