Daniel da Veiga wrote:
The facts are:

- Internet is powerful.
- Gentoo and internet talk like friends.
- If you can read and surf the web, you can use almost any program
with a fair documentation and bit of geekness.
- Gentoo is widely documented.
- There's always us to point newbies to RTFM and/or search at Google
:) at the second mail they'll think better and search twice before
asking another question and try everything before asking us again.

In no time, you'll get a power user answering questions instead of
asking. That's evolution baby!