Terminator is a nice app that allows you to have multiple terminals in a
single window, paned, tabbed, searchable, grouped to receive a single input,
etc etc.

It also advertizes that it allows you to show/hide window with a global
shortcut key, essentially making it a quake-style terminal replacement++.
I've been using it for quite a while but I haven't actually gotten the
shortcut key to work. Even without the shortcut key, it's all kinds of
awesome, though.

Terminator claims it depends on python-keybinder for the show/hide function
to work, but even after installing dev-libs/keybinder +python, pressing the
show/hide window shortcut doesnt seem to do anything. Well, today's not a
bad day to try something new: does anyone use terminator, and if so, has
anyone ever gotten the show/hide shortcut key to work?
--
This email is:    [ ] actionable   [ ] fyi        [x] social
Response needed:  [ ] yes          [x] up to you  [ ] no