luis jure wrote:
on 2011-02-27 at 08:53 fe...@crowfix.com wrote:

I have the opposite problem from luis jure.  I do not mount drives
often, so I am not sure exactly when this problem started, but gentoo
is now automounting drives and I have never wanted that.
perhaps you could go the opposite way than me, like explicitly setting
something like AdminIdentities=unix-user:0 ? just a wild guess, don't take
my advise too seriously, i'm just beginning to understand all this
policykit stuff...

Don't worry, when you understand it really well, something new will come along. Then you get to rinse and repeat. :/

Dale

:-)  :-)