Hi,

is there any way to find completely all "orphaned" files on my
system (recursivelly from /)? I mean all files (and directories)
which do not belong to any ebuild installed...

I know, there is "qfile" with "-o" option, but its syntax is
not clear to me. I tried "qfile -o *" but that is apparently
not the correct syntax, as all I got were a few top-level
subdirectories and nothing more...

I also found "orphan_finder.py" script in forum but I'm not
sure it works properly. When I tested it on /etc it found
a lot of "orphan" files, directories and links, which actually
are not "orphan"...

Jarry