Am 25.03.2011 19:51, schrieb James:

> It's been a while since I set up a mail server, but,
> if that (postfix) is what I need to do, then just tell
> how (overview) the packages you'd use, or is this part of postfix?

Mail encryption is, as far as I know, something that works on the
client-side only. The mail server doesn't see the encryption, encrypted
mails contain only text, just like every other mail.

The only encryption that comes in mind on the server side is transport
encryption, aka SSL or TLS. But for that you don't need enigmail or gpg.

If may answer has nothing to do with your problem, please give me more
information what you have in mind.

Greetings

Sebastian Beßler