On 05/06/2011 05:06 AM, Kfir Lavi wrote:
> What about using gimp in scripting mode?

There seems to be options on Scheme, Python and Lua (Gimp plug-in "gluas").

Eric Brasseur (the author of the article on Gamma) offers a Lua script
for gluas, which is why I wrote an ebuild for gluas now:

  # sudo layman -a betagarden
  # sudo emerge -av media-plugins/gimp-gluas

The script throws an error in my setup though, that I am not able to fix
myself quickly.  I have just contacted Eric about it.

I have not looked into the Scheme and Python options yet.

Best,

Sebastian