On Sun, 8 May 2011 16:38:57 +0100
Mick <michaelkintz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday 08 May 2011 16:09:36 Dale wrote:
> > john wrote:
> > > Have reported as a bug. Not sure if I should have done?
> > >
> > > USE="-handbook" emerge kdegamma fixes the issue though.
> > >
> > > All other packages have emerged fine.
> > >
> > > Love the bouncy ball widget, especially when you can stop it!!
> >
> > I was hoping the weather thing would work again.  Teach me to hope
> > so much.  Still no worky.  It only comes up with something called
> > wettercom but nothing noaa for USA.  I guess I'll have to stick my
> > head out the door for a while longer.
>
> Running stable here, so can't check what the new weather thingy does,
> but I recall that when it borked last time moving from KDE3 to KDE4 I
> had to open the ~/.kde4/share/config/plasma-desktop-appletsrc and add
> a BBC code for the region of interest.
>
> If you can't find yours let me know and I'll have a look.

Weather widgets running fine here:-
Namely LCD Weather Station and Weather Station . I have only have ever
run kde 4-6.2 and 4.6-3 so perhaps there is a problem upgrading from
previous versions.

Great widgets. Not sure what a Molar Mass Calculator does? Perhaps
weighs your teeth??
--
John D Maunder
j...@arcticwolf.myzen.co.uk