Am 10.05.2011 23:55, schrieb Dale:
> Hi folks,
>
> I was curious, what's the results of the openrc update for people that
> have done theirs?  Is it pretty simple and "just works" or are there
> issues?  I'm mostly interested in x86 and amd64 since that is what I
> have.  Just a simple works here and I'm X86 or amd64 would be nice.
> List issues if you had any.
>
> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)

I've followed the official documentation and had no problems. Well ... I
sometimes had a problem with a parts of /etc/rc.conf being ignored but
that is specific to my fiddling with it and I've never tracked it down
far enough to open a bug for it.

All at all, I don't think you have to expect trouble as long as you rtfm.

Regards,
Florian Philipp