On 05/17/2011 06:10 AM, Dave Kuhl wrote:
> I had mail forwarding turned on, so my replies to gentoo-user were getting
> kicked.   Hopefully adding myself and then replying will keep this the same
> thread.

When I plug the phone in the follow shows up.
brw-rw---- 1 root disk 8, 0 May 16 17:02 /dev/sdb
brw-rw---- 1 root disk 8, 1 May 16 17:02 /dev/sdb1

I have to mount other usb sticks manually, although I wouldn't mind if
it was automatic.

Are there apps to interface with the phone?  Right now I'd like to get
pictures and contacts off it.

Thanks,

dhk