On Friday 27 May 2011 22:16:39 Nils Larsson wrote:
> > Is there anybody suffering the same problem?
>
> I've seen this. Also "udisks --enumerate" wouldnt work. IIRC a reemerge of
> udisks fixed it.

I seem to recall a similar problem after building kde4.6 on one of my boxen.
I seem to remember adding the udev USE flag - not sure if there were more.
Then emerge -uaNDv world sorted things out.

The http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/kde/kde44-46-upgrade.xml page
suggests adding consolekit, dbus, policykit, udev and -hal.  I believe that's
all that was needed.

PS.  I need to take time to make notes on such things ...
--
Regards,
Mick