110601 Rudmer van Dijk wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 June 2011, Stéphane Guedon wrote:
>> Is there a way to install libreoffice on the same computer as openoffice?
>> emerge said open is blocking libreoffice
> apparently not, but I recently switched to libreoffice and it just works.
> you can always store your current openoffice using `quickpkg app-
> office/openoffice` that way you can easily go back without compiling!

That's what I did.  LO seems to work.  The only problem
is that it doesn't pick up the OO settings (eg inches for cm, ugh!),
but that sb fixable with a few minutes work.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca