On 2011-06-06 7:22 AM, Alan McKinnon wrote:
> It's a minor gripe, to be sure, but a well-rounded release could have
> shown a dialog to the user and asking them to select the various
> folders to use. Or even if it finds "Trash" and expected to find
> "Junk" or "Deleted Items" it could use what is there. There are only
> so many common synonyms for a trash folder, it's not hard for code to
> look for them all and pick one.

Agreed.. I never said it was perfect, but like I said, there's not much
about it I don't like, once I get it set up the way I want...

I'm just waiting for the next release based on Gecko 5, so I can use the
Personal Titlebar/Movable Firefox Button extensions (the authors said
they would be able to support Thunderbird once it moves to the newer
versions of Gecko) to get my menus/toolbar up into the window titlebar
(like I have with Firefox now), to maximize my screen real estate... as
it is now, I still have to use the Hide Menubar extension to accomplish
this, but I'd prefer to have them displayed/available all the time in
the Titlebar.