On 2011-06-06 10:48 AM, Indi wrote:
> At one point it was far more specific with a number of individual
> fonts listed, not one of them worked.

Did you make the change while Thunderbird was running?

As I said, changes to userChromes.css MUST be done while it is NOT
running, otherwise they WILL NOT WORK.

Also - 32px would be HUGE... the 22px in the example I gave you was way
too big to be useful, so maybe there is a limit to how big you can make
the font - try something smaller FIRST...

If you did, then the only other thing I can think of is your pterodactyl
(or whatever it was) or something else you have running is interfering
in some way with it.