Joost Roeleveld wrote:
On Monday 20 June 2011 18:02:54 Dale wrote:
Yea, I have a 3 lb mini sledge hammer.  I sometimes put it right beside
my puter and give it a evil look with the one good eye I got.  If that
don't work, I ask on here.  o_O   If that don't work, I put the hammer
to work.  So far, the hammer has been just a threat.  Thank goodness for
this list.  ;-)   Now if you don't have a hammer, here you go:

http://www.studentfreestuff.com/beat_up_the_pc.php

Have fun !!!

Dale

:-)  :-)
Better to show this video to the computer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbcMOR-9Lms

:)

Oh the geeky guy looked like he had windoze. He was plenty pissed at the end. Can a person act that mad? It had to be real.

lol

Dale

:-)   :-)