Mark Knecht <markkne...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Harry,
>    I have an up-to-date Gentoo 64-bit/KDE Virtualbox VM but I haven't
> tested it on a Windows host. I suppose could try that given some time.
>
>    I'd have no problem donating a copy if people wanted it and there
> was some public place that we could put it. I don't want to run a
> server here to do that though. It looks like it would be around 5GB if
> I cleaned out /usr/portage/distfiles.

That would be very handy.  If you are willing, there are probably many
better places than this to upload, but its the first one I ran across:
http://www.mediafire.com/

I'm testing it by uploading a stage3 which is only 153mb.  It's very
slow but I guess that is sort of expected.

30% completed in something like 3 minutes.