William Kenworthy wrote:
On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 23:01 -0500, Dale wrote:
Dale wrote:
Dale wrote:
Thoughts?  Anyone think of anything that could cause this?

Dale

:-)  :-)

Hi Dale, I have not been following the thread, but have you tried
starting the problem apps, konsole etc from a basic xterm with strace?

BillK

That's a thought. I happened to already have a Konsole open in Fluxbox so I typed in Firefox. It started then locked up Fluxbox. I could still see the Konsole screen and nothing was printed as far as error messages. I'm not sure I can tell anything with strace. I'm not sure I will be able to see the messages enough to see what happens. Since the GUI locks up, I can't move things around or save the errors either.

It's a good idea tho.  I'm just not sure how to skin this little kitty.

Dale

:-)  :-)