Greets,

pls a quick pointer:

I prepare a 2node-cluster w/ DRBD, currently we only run on one node,
therefore we don't have something like heartbeat running yet.

This "mode" will have to be maintained for a while, now I have the
problem, that when the server gets rebooted, nobody sets the
DRBD-ressource to primary which leads to problems in sequence.

Where should I add "drbdadm primary all" to the init-scripts to fix that
temporarily?

I am a bit lost right now (pretty much annoying techwork right now) and
would appreciate a helping statement here.

Thanks Stefan