>> You've made an assumption there.
>
> Maybe my assumption isn't true, after all seeing the list for firefox
> that Matthew pointed to, although with firefox we don't see upgrades so
> often, I guess we should *not* feel more secure with it...

The noscript firefox addon gives significant protection with only a
little inconvenience. There was no equivalent for chromium last time I
checked, and it still doesn't have a master password to protect saved
webform passwords. Chromium is faster than a pgo build of firefox so i
would prefer to use it, but not until those two issues are addressed.