On 08/07/2011 08:28 AM, Dmitry Goncharov wrote:
On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 07:52:35AM +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
On 08/07/2011 05:14 AM, Dmitry Goncharov wrote:
Greetings,

Is anybody maintaining dev-util/colorgcc?

No.  There's no upstream for it anymore.  Packagers maintain their own
versions and fixes are not contributed upstream since there's no upstream.

Yes, there is not upstream. I am looking for a gentoo maintainer who can accept
patches.
Alternatively, i can roll out a colorgcc tarball and start a new
upstream. I use the program with 4 of these compilers on a daily basis and
maintain
anyway.

If you fork it, it might be a good idea to rename it since "colorgcc" implies it's only for GCC, but you said you implemented support for other compilers too :-)

In any case, you can simply put your patches on bugs.gentoo.org and hope a Gentoo dev will add them to the tree.