On Thursday, August 25, 2011 12:17:14 PM Yohan Pereira wrote:
> On Thursday 25 Aug 2011 06:52:57 Mick wrote:
> > I've seen quite a lot of complains about slowness and missing local
> > folders like ... Inbox! when I googled for it.
>
> Wow based on all this it seems like im the only person who is using kmail2
> without any problems whatsoever.

With regards to data-loss, I haven't seen any problems.
I do, however, notice on occasion that kontact crashes when I send an email.

KMail2 also hasn't (yet) deleted any emails I have on my IMAP-server. I also
don't use disconnected as the machine I run kmail on has a permanent link to
the mail-server.
The only machine that could potentially benefit from it doesn't have the disk-
space to store my email (netbook with SSD-drive) and I haven't found an option
to only keep certain folders in offline-storage.

--
Joost