On 21-Sep-11 21:55, Doug Hunley wrote:

I'd like to ask if anybody here has already some experience
with Btrfs? Is it usable (although not officialy stable)?

I use it as my main fs here and have had no issues. Having said that,
there is NO functional fsck at this time. And abrupt power issues tend
to /hose/ the fs. So, if you have good backups and can restore the
occasional fs, it's fine ;)

Really no fsck? I've heard fedora was going to use btrfs
as main filesystem in upcomming release 16 (to be released
in about a month). How could they do it without fsck?

Jarry