James wrote:
Nilesh Govindarajan<contact<at>  nileshgr.com>  writes:

These two motherboards came to my notice which support the above
processor: Gigabyte 880GM - GA 880GM-USB3L&  880GM-USB3
Dunno.

How good is Linux support with those? If bad, what other mobos support
1075T and Linux support is awesome?
I'm posting a little trick, for new hardware:
/usr/sbin/update-pciids

  (eix update-pciids )

New hardware often needs the latest in pciids...

Or USE flag +network-cron which installs a CRON task to
    run those utils on a regular basis (once a month or so.

hth,
James

I think I'm missing something. If the OP has not bought the mobo yet, how is that going to help? I'm assuming that that is what lspci uses to print out what is on a mobo but I can't figure out how that will work if the mobo is in a box at the store.

Help a old fart out here.  lol

Dale

:-)  :-)