>> I think separate repositories would only be necessary when using
>> distributed version control (git) as opposed to centralized
>> (subversion).  I think subversion's path-based authorization should
>> eliminate the need for separate repositories?
>>

> Separate repos aren't strictly necessary, but it's much harder to verify
> your path permissions than it is to verify that your repositories are
> separate.
>
> The first involves config files and cascading information; the second
> involves being able to count to two =)

Would multiple repos work in a scenario where different developers
have access to different stuff and some stuff should be accessible to
multiple devs?  I don't think you want the same stuff in more than one
repo.  It seems like managing multiple repos would get out of hand in
that sort of situation and I might be better off with config files and
a single repo.

- Grant