I have been trying to emerge mozilla-sunbird-bin-0.2 but without any
success. It is masked ~M (hard masked?) and I have tried including it in
/etc/portage/package.unmask as so:

    app-office/mozilla-sunbird-bin-0.2

But I get this error:

!!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "mozilla-sunbird-bin" have been masked.
!!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
- app-office/mozilla-sunbird-bin-0.2 (masked by: package.mask, ~x86 keyword)
# <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (19 Aug 2004)
# Masking because this package is not ready for prime, but want it in
# portage for better observation (and users are clamoring)

- app-office/mozilla-sunbird-bin-0.2.20050724 (masked by: package.mask, ~x86
keyword)

I have also tried USE="~x86", again without any luck. Am I using the
wrong syntax or is it something else.

Tony

   -- Benjamin Franklin