On Wednesday 05 October 2011 17:47:21 Jonas de Buhr wrote:

> sometimes things indeed need to change in order to improve.

I remember things being improved. While I was in my 50s I was continually
faced with youngsters' ideas for improving the company's methods. Stupid,
every one. When challenged, they couldn't say how their proposed new
"solutions" would lead to specified gains by anybody, but the changes were
forced through anyway. This isn't get-up-and-go; it's I've-got-to-make-my-
mark.

Pathetic.

--
Rgds
Peter           Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23