Hello.  I recently purchased a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR external TV card.
I'm trying to get it to work with Gentoo Linux.  I think I've followed
the steps found at
http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-HVR-1900 correctly,
but I'm still getting errors.  When I plug the TV card into the USB slot
in the back of the computer and search dmesg, it says:

michael@carter /lib/firmware $ dmesg | grep pvrusb2
pvrusb2: Hardware description: WinTV HVR-1950 Model 751xx
usbcore: registered new interface driver pvrusb2
pvrusb2: V4L in-tree version:Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-USB2 MPEG2 Encoder/Tuner
pvrusb2: Debug mask is 31 (0x1f)
pvrusb2: ***WARNING*** Device fx2 controller firmware seems to be missing.
pvrusb2: Did you install the pvrusb2 firmware files in their proper
location?
pvrusb2: request_firmware unable to locate fx2 controller file
v4l-pvrusb2-73xxx-01.fw
pvrusb2: Failure uploading firmware1
pvrusb2: Device initialization was not successful.
pvrusb2: Giving up since device microcontroller firmware appears to be
missing.
pvrusb2: Device being rendered inoperable
pvrusb2: Hardware description: WinTV HVR-1950 Model 751xx
pvrusb2: ***WARNING*** Device fx2 controller firmware seems to be missing.
pvrusb2: Did you install the pvrusb2 firmware files in their proper
location?
pvrusb2: request_firmware unable to locate fx2 controller file
v4l-pvrusb2-73xxx-01.fw
pvrusb2: Failure uploading firmware1
pvrusb2: Device initialization was not successful.
pvrusb2: Giving up since device microcontroller firmware appears to be
missing.

I've emerged linuxtv-dvb-firmware and reissued the above command with no
change.  How do I get Gentoo to recognize this card?
-Michael Sullivan-