Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gen...@gmail.com> [11-10-27 18:36]:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:52 AM,  <meino.cra...@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > By the way:
> >
> > There is an old CPM 2.2 manual available. Unfortunately in
> > AMIPRO-format.
> >
> > I tried to load it with libreoffice from the commandline
> > with no success.
> >
> > What can I do to load and convert this manual to a "normal"
> > format?
>
> I don't think anything can read it natively in Linux. IBM/Lotus has a
> free Windows viewer program called KeyView. Maybe it works under Wine
> or surely in a Windows virtual machine.

Hmmm...may be the other way round: I found CPM 2.2 manuals in
Postscript format also and want to convert them to ASCII.
Since there are a lot of tables in the manual, I want the conversion
to respect white space even at the beginning of a line.

I tried pstotext, but either it cannot handle this case or I did
something wrong: Only the linebreaks were respected (and the text
itsself of course ;).

What else can perform a "perfect" conversion from postscript to ascii
else?

Thank you very much in advance for any ....hrrrrmmm.... conversion ;)

Best regards,
mcc