> Please do NOT top-post

Sorry.

If asking questions on how to do things on non-Gentoo installations,
> please always mention the distribution in your email.

Ok, sorry again!

What about the documentation?
> I have noticed that most binary distros require the use of their graphical
> admin tools to make any changes to the configuration.

I read the documentation and tried to carefully follow it. Now I'm getting
this strange behaviour and don't know what's happening.
I tried both editing the config files and using the network config tool,
but with no luck.

I thought it was a routing problem, but as you can see, the routes I sent
seems to be ok.

However, I'm not a networking guru, so I don't know what to look else.
Maybe the arp tables?

Here is the arptables -L output:

Chain IN (policy ACCEPT)
target     source-ip            destination-ip       source-hw
 destination-hw     hlen   op         hrd        pro

Chain OUT (policy ACCEPT)
target     source-ip            destination-ip       source-hw
 destination-hw     hlen   op         hrd        pro

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)