Hi,
after finishing installation, I see this prompt:

This is <hostname>.unknown_domain (Linux x86_64...

While <hostname> is correct, I wonder why is there that
"unknown_domain"? In /etc/conf.d/net I have:

dns_domain_lo="<mydomain>"

So why is this <mydomain> not used in login prompt?
Funny thing is, on other machine which I installed
a few years ago I see it correctly displayed as
<hostname>.<domainname>. And I can not find any
difference (except baselayout1 vs baselayout2)...

Jarry