I've got four 750GB drives in addition to the installed system drive.

I'd like to aggregate them and split them into a few volumes. My first
inclination would be to raid them and drop lvm on top.  I know lvm well
enough, but I don't remember md that well.

Since I don't recall md well, and this isn't urgent, I figure I can look at
the options.

The obvious ones appear tobe mdraid, dmraid and btrfs. I'm not sure I'm
interested in btrfs until it's got a fsck that will repair errors, but I'm
looking forward to it once it's ready.

Any options I missed? What are the advantages and disadvantages?

ZZ