On Nov 30, 2011 6:21 AM, "Samuraiii" <samura...@volny.cz> wrote:

> No I know that Linux is casesensitve and in my USE is "bzip2" (as written
here - I just used what is shown in gpg complaint) - so this is not ob
viously the problem.
> (my whole USE variable content is in provided bugreport...)
>
> And the preference of key is impossible to set wrongly - I did this on in
time when I was on Ubuntu.)

> I just cant understand why is bzip2 use ignored by Gnupg - its in
make.conf, by emerge --info is accepted for Gnupg but gpg --version is not
showing this compress prefernce.

> S.

I'm also grasping at straws... but try doing grep -R "-bzip2" /etc

You might have inadvertently disabled bzip2 somewhere...

Rgds,