Hi All. I'm looking for some suggestions. Setup is Gentoo host running
VMWare workstation 8 with two guests which are loosely based on RHEL.
I'm checking to see if patch installation order in the guests has any
effect. Not all the patches are rpm based, so I want to check to see
if there are any differences in the file content between the guests.

This (find / -type f -exec md5sum {} + > /sumoutput.txt) hangs after
about 11000 files. I could troubleshoot it, but is there something
more elegant? Something to mount the guest filesystem in gentoo?