On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 1:46 PM,  <meino.cra...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone knows of good audio denoising software for Linux
> (OpenSource)?
>
> Thank you very much in advance for any help!

I'm not an audio professional with experience with different tools, so
I couldn't tell you if it's necessarily "good", but Audacity has a
noise filter. Select a range in your sample that consists of nothing
*but* noise, and tell it to collect a noise profile. Then select your
entire sample, and then have it apply the profile to remove that
noise.

Obviously, the poorer your S/N ratio is to begin with, the worse your
results will be.

--
:wq