Hello!
  Today I tried to install LibreOffice-3.5.9999 and it seems to compile
fine, but fails to install.
  Here is one of the error messages:

/var/tmp/portage/app-office/libreoffice-3.5.9999/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.9999/bin/distro-install-file-lists
        Error: Failed to generate package file lists
               Have you defined DESTDIR?

  All other error messages are also concerning the missing directory
for installation.

  Is there an easy way to fix this without re-compiling the whole
LibreOffice? If I understand correctly, it can be installed to this or
that directory without re-compilation until I delete the temporary
files. Or am I wrong?

  Thanks.
    Vladimir
-----