On 02/08/12 23:24, Walter Dnes wrote:
On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 11:58:26AM -0700, Joseph wrote

You are right on; I disable Java in firefox and now can open links
in google search.  This is getting strange.  One day it is working
and next day it stops (I did not even installed anything).

Though, I do accept cookies selectively.

 That's ***JAVASCRIPT***.  I'm not being nitpicky.  Those are 2 totally
different items.  I ran into the same problem as you.

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>

If I disable Java under: Preference --> Content: JavaScript
I can open the link but I need "JavaScript" to be enabled as some of my
internal program depend on it.

What is causing it?  I downgraded to Firefox-8 same thing.  I can not open any Google
links if "JavaScript" is enabled.

--
Joseph