According to the top line of that PHP document you should be able to add `-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64` to your cflags and recompile PHP to make everything work!

-Mike

On 8/22/05, A. Khattri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, Jim Hatfield wrote:

> I just bought a Pinnacle ShowCenter and am using it with some
> Apache/PHP/MySQL code to play mpeg movie files to a TV.
>
> It appears that PHP as built can't handle files over 2Gb - I
> get warnings whenever the application peruses a directory with
> such files in it.
>
> I had a look at the USE flags for PHP but didn't see anything
> obvious. Is there an easy way to build PHP to have large file
> support?

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/ref.filesystem.php

Dont know how to switch on those flags but maybe a developer can help.