So I've got Inara in position to be my HTPC box. Tried installing
MythTV, but I can't make heads or tails of how to have it do the
things I'd like it to do:

* Play DVDs inserted into the DVD drive
* Hit streaming websites like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Youtube, etc.
* Play video and audio files I already have.
* Launch games like StepMania and/or Frets on Fire.

( Note, I don't have a video capture card installed. I haven't yet
picked one up that will do ATSC. Once I do, I'll be attaching it to an
antenna. )

I've looked at both the official Gentoo wiki page and the page on the
unofficial Gentoo wiki, but neither gets me any farther than I already
am. I'm not even committed to using MythTV; any fullscreen HTPC
interface that operates at 720p is fine.

--
:wq