On Feb 14, 2012 4:16 PM, "Paul Hartman" <paul.hartman+gen...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Grant <emailgr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Has anyone found a GUI alternative to firefox they like that's in
> > portage?  Something minimal preferably but with flash support?
>
> Chromium/Chrome, Opera, Konqueror... flash works in all of those and
> are all fast and minimalistic compared to Firefox. Probably Epiphany,
> too, but I don't use Gnome so I haven't tried it in years.

Firefox is quite fast and is also the only browser I've found that can
easily manage hundreds of tabs + amazing addons.  Firefox has no true
alternative, if you consider everything.  The last time I tried Epiphany
flash didn't appear to work out of the box, but I might have done something
wrong too.