Am Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012, 23:19:56 schrieb Sebastian Pipping:
> Hello,
>

> I would love to use two external displays with my notebook.  I have seen
> USB graphics cards on the net and was wondering if anyone around here
> has tried to run such a thing with Linux.  If it worked for you I'd be
> interested in as many details as you are willing to share.  Thanks in
> advance!
>
> Best,
>

> Sebastian

Hallo
I used one some time ago, and it worked but very slow.
The label only says made in China.
lsusb output is:
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0711:0900 Magic Control Technology Corp. SVGA Adapter
The Kernel module which is loaded is:
sisusbvga
If your interested in the dongle and you live somewhere around Germany, I can
send it to you, because I don't need it anymore.

greatings

günter